NOTE - This product is currently backordered but will be shipping within 1-2 weeks. Order now to get yours as soon as possible!
The Mambe Hooded Blanket is a wearable waterproof hooded stadium blanket with form-fitting shoulders/hood and comfortably located interior pockets that allow you to wrap yourself from head to toe. The outer nylon shell of this wearable hooded blanket is 100% waterproof to block the wind/rain/sleet/snow and the interior is made with soft, warm Polartec300 fleece and a heat-reflective lining so you'll stay warm and dry in even the worst weather. Soccer (and baseball, hockey, football, lacrosse, crew, ski team) Moms love this product! Athletes too!
- 100% waterproof / windproof
- Polartec ® Classic 300 Fleece with Heat Reflective Lining
- Dual snaps at neck, Fleece lined hood and internal pockets
- Sizes: Small, Med-Lrg (fits most adults, 5'3" up to 6 ft), XL, and XL-Tall (see sizing info)
- Can be used as a blanket to sit upon
- Premium stuff sack included (size 11" x 15")
- Ideal for cold, windy, wet conditions
- Wrap up from head to toe!
- Made in the USA and guaranteed for life
The true warmth of this hooded wearable stadium blanket makes it a great gift for anyone spending time out in the weather!
- Small/Petite: Ideal for small framed people up to 5'2"
- Large: Ideal for people between 5'2" and 6' in height
- XL: Ideal for larger people of average height
- XL-Tall: Ideal for larger people 6'3" and taller
Neck to Hem
|Small/Petite||~44" x 74"||44"||19"|
|Large||~50" x 80"||50"||22"|
|XL||~50" x 86"||50"||25"|
|XL-Tall||~56" x 86"||56"||25"|
Colors: (Shell Color / Fleece Color)
Polartec® Classic fabrics are the recognized reference standard in the outdoor industry and have been the insulating layer of choice among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for more than 30 years. Unparalleled in quality and durability, Polartec® Classic fleece maintains its insulating ability and non-pilling appearance after repeated laundering.
The 100% polyester velour construction creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat. The result is a warmth-to-weight ratio far better than other materials, which means a lighter weight, warmer blanket.