Hooded Blanket Custom
Custom binding will ship in 2-3 days; team logo/name embroidery will ship in 5-10 days.
Choose your favorite team colors. Custom Embroidery also available - give us a call.
The Mambe Hooded Blanket is a wearable blanket with form fitting shoulders/hood and comfortably located interior "pockets" that allow you to wrap yourself from head to toe. The outer nylon shell is 100% waterproof to block the wind/rain/sleet/snow and the interior is made with soft, warm Polartec300 fleece and a heat-reflective lining so you'll stay warm and dry in even the worst weather. If you're an athlete or spend time watching sports in the cold weather, this product is a lifesaver! We guarantee you'll love it.
Contact us for Team Pricing, Sponsorship, and Fund Raising information.
Sizes: Small, Large, XL
Outer Shell / Interior Fleece Colors: Black/Black, Navy/Chacoal
Trim Colors: Black, Navy, Royal, Red, Orange, Yellow, Royal, Forest, Neon Green, Purple, Tan, Charcoal
- 100% waterproof / windproof
- Polartec ® Classic 300 Fleece with Heat Reflective Lining
- Dual snaps at neck
- Can be used as a blanket to sit upon
- Easily accommodates a second (smaller) person such as a young athlete
- Premium stuff sack included (size 11" x 15")
- Ideal for cold, windy, wet conditions
- Wrap up from head to toe!
- Made in the USA and guaranteed for life
- Large: Ideal for people between 5'2" and 6' in height
- Small: Ideal for people up to 5'2"
- XL: Ideal for big and tall people
Neck to Hem
|Large||~50" x 80"||50"||22"|
|Small||~44" x 74"||44"||19"|
|XL||~54" x 86"||54"||25"|
A couple of our favorites:
|Navy / Lime||Navy / Orange||Black / Purple|
Polartec® Classic fabrics are the recognized reference standard in the outdoor industry and have been the insulating layer of choice among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for more than 30 years. Unparalleled in quality and durability, Polartec® Classic fleece maintains its insulating ability and non-pilling appearance after repeated laundering.
The 100% polyester velour construction creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat. The result is a warmth-to-weight ratio far better than other materials, which means a lighter weight, warmer blanket.