For a limited time only! These clearance waterproof poncho blankets have a Mambe Logo on the back. Some people opt to use their own custom logo, but if you're not particular, this is a great chance to get a genuine Mambe Hooded Blanket at a reduced price! We need to make room for other inventory.
The Mambe Hooded Blanket is a wearable blanket with form fitting shoulders/hood and comfortably located interior pockets that allow you to wrap yourself from head to toe. The outer nylon shell is 100% waterproof to block the wind/rain/sleet/snow and the interior is made with soft, warm Polartec 300 fleece and a heat-reflective lining so you'll stay warm and dry in even the worst weather. Soccer (and baseball, hockey, football, lacrosse, crew, ski team) Moms love this product! Athletes too!
Sizes: Small (Ideal for small framed people up to 5'2")
Colors: (Black Shell / Black Fleece)
Contact us for Team Pricing, Fund Raising, and Sponsorship information.
- 100% waterproof / windproof
- Polartec ® Classic 300 Fleece with Heat Reflective Lining
- Dual snaps at neck and reflective logo on back for visibility at night
- Can be used as a blanket to sit upon
- Premium stuff sack included (size 11" x 15")
- Ideal for cold, windy, wet conditions
- Wrap up from head to toe!
- Made in the USA and guaranteed for life
- Small/Petite: Ideal for small framed people up to 5'2"
- Large: Ideal for people between 5'2" and 6' in height
- XL: Ideal for larger people of average height
- XL-Tall: Ideal for larger people 6'3" and taller
Neck to Hem
|Small/Petite||~44" x 74"||44"||19"|
|Large||~50" x 80"||50"||22"|
|XL||~50" x 86"||50"||25"|
|XL-Tall||~56" x 86"||56"||25"|
Polartec® Classic fabrics are the recognized reference standard in the outdoor industry and have been the insulating layer of choice among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for more than 30 years. Unparalleled in quality and durability, Polartec® Classic fleece maintains its insulating ability and non-pilling appearance after repeated laundering.
The 100% polyester velour construction creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat. The result is a warmth-to-weight ratio far better than other materials, which means a lighter weight, warmer blanket.